At Charles and Dean we pride ourselves in making sure our customers get the best possible service. However, there are times when things do not always go to plan.
When this happens, we always encourage you to tell us about your experience, so that we have the opportunity to put matters right.
We want to:
- make it easy for you to provide us with feedback
- give your feedback the attention it deserves
- resolve any issues fairly without delay
- make sure you are satisfied with how the matter was resolved
If you feel you need to make a complaint, please contact us at Charles and Dean Ltd, Willoughby House, 2 Broad Street, Stamford PE9 1PB or by telephone on 01780 763836. Alternatively please email email@example.com
We aim to resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity. However if we have not been able to do so within one week, we will write to tell you:
- why we have not yet resolved your complaint
- who is dealing with your complaint
- when we will contact you again
What happens next?
We will usually resolve most complaints within two weeks. If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer, particularly if a 3rd party supplier is also involved. We will contact you regularly until your complaint has been resolved. We shall then write with our findings and this final response will:
- Give a summary of the complaint, setting out the outcome of our investigation and our final view on the issues raised.
- State whether we acknowledge there has been a fault on the part of our business
- Give details of any offer to settle the complaint if deemed necessary
- Explain your right as a consumer to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are unhappy with our response.
Should you remain unhappy with our findings, having received our Final Response, you may be able to refer the matter to the Ombudsman for review and we’ll advise you of your rights to this.
If you do want the Ombudsman to look into your complaint, you should contact them within 6 months of the date of our Final Response letter – a copy of which they may ask you to send to them.
The Ombudsman is a free and impartial service for resolving disputes between consumers and financial services institutions and their contact details are set out below.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
By telephone: 0800 023 4 567 or 0300 123 9 123
We’ll maintain records and provide the Ombudsman or the Financial Conduct Authority, on request, details of all complaints handled by us.